We apply all appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification or loss, including the use of encryption technologies to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see AboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
Please note that access and/or use of certain functionalities, Contents, and/or Services may not be available or not work properly if cookies are deleted or cannot be accepted as we will be unable to recognize the information related to your computer. Therefore:
- If you wish to object to the internal cookies deposited by Huawei, you can delete them using your browser settings. However, your user experience may be degraded.
- If you have given your consent to the deposit of third party cookies and wish to withdraw it, please click here.
- If you would like to contact our privacy officer or have a question regarding Huawei's processing of your personal data, please send us your request by clicking here
- If you believe that Huawei - Huawei - Rampis not processing your data in accordance with the applicable regulations regarding cookies, you also have the right to file a complaint with the French data protection authority CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
- If you wish to assert your rights on personal data concerning you collected by third parties via third party cookies, mentioned below, or for any other question concerning such processing, please contact these third parties directly.